Dwayne B. Baharozian, MD
Chief Ophthalmologist & Surgeon
Specializing in comprehensive medical and surgical eye care
Dr. Baharozian is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist. He received both his undergraduate degree and medical degree from the University of Michigan. Dr. Baharozian completed his residency at the Boston University Medical Center. He has been in private practice for over 20 years.
Dr. Baharozian’s special interests include treating eye diseases and refractive surgery. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Massachusetts Medical Society and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. Dr. Baharozian is on staff at Emerson Hospital, Lowell General Hospital, Nashoba Valley Medical Center, Tufts Medical Center and Mass Eye and Ear.
When not providing eye care at his private practice in Westford, Dr. Baharozian enjoys speaking to other physicians around the country regarding the implementation of Electronic Medical Records to improve the standards and efficiency of medical care.
Articles & Presentations:
- Connecting Ophthalmic Devices to the EHR System, Refractive Eyecare (April 2010)
- Electronic Medical Records: in practice: Are we there yet?, Ophthalmology Times (November 15, 2005)
- Electronic Medical Records: The Time to Convert is Now, Review of Ophthalmology (October 2004)
- How Technology Can Improve Optical Shop Efficiency, Ophthalmology Times (December 15, 2002)
Interviews for published articles:
- Richard Mark Kirkner, Washington Moves EMR Off the Back Burner, Review of Ophthalmology (June 2009)
- Robert Nozar, Creating a ‘Paperless’ Dispensary can Streamline Efficiency, Ophthalmology Times (September 1, 2004)
- Susan Jones, EMR: Wider Adoption is Expected, Ophthalmology Management (August 2004)