General Eye Care
Did You Know?
- 80% of all information reaches us via the eye
- 25% of the entire body energy consumption is used by our vision
- 50% of the eye performance can be lost due to lack of proper eye protection when involved in various activities
The Family Eye Care Center Offers Optomap®
Optomap® is state-of-the-art retinal imaging technology. Patients can choose this option as part of their routine eye exam.
Benefits to the Patient:
- Encounter a more comfortable, less invasive retinal exam.
- Have the ability to view the image of their retina and have it explained by the Doctor.
- Forego dilation (in most cases).
- Shorten the amount of time in the office.
Having Optomap® Allows Our Doctors to Detect Even the Earliest Sign of Disease on the Retina Including:
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Age related macular degeneration
Optomap® is not covered by your insurance during a routine eye exam. There is a $39 fee for this technology.