Should I Take Nutritional Supplements?
Eating a diet rich in Omega-3s, vitamins, lutein, and zeaxanthin is very important to maintaining the health of your eyes. It is a challenge to meet the minimum requirements of these important nutrients even for the healthiest of eaters. Dr. Baharozian strongly recommends taking nutritional supplements.
Nordic Naturals® is the brand of supplements Dr. Baharozian has carefully vetted. Nordic Naturals® pledges “to produce the purest essential nutrients, made with manufacturing technologies and business practices that are sustainable well into the future”. It is a family-owned company with no shareholders to answer to. Their products are backed by clinical research, have proven purity, and taste better than other brands.
Benefits to Your Eyes
(Plus Many Other Benefits For Your Entire Body)
- Supports brain and visual function including dry eye and macular health
- Clinically shown to support a healthy heart
- Optimizes immune function
- Supports neurological health
- Supports tear production
- Protects eyes from oxidative stress & damage (decrease age related eye damage)
Family Eye Care Center & Optical Gallery stocks the following products
Recycle Program: Bring Back Your Empty Bottle of:
- ProOmega 2000® 120 count
- ProOmega 120® count
- ProOmega 180® count
- ProDHA Eye 120® count
For $3.00 Off Your Next Bottle
Who Should Take These Supplements?
- All contact lens wearers
- People with dry eye
- Post-cataract surgery patients
- Anyone interested in maintaining excellent general health
Benefits of getting your Nordic Natural® supplements from the Family Eye Care Center & Optical Gallery:
- We carry the professional line of Nordic Naturals®. This is only available in private practices.
- Premium product, great value.
- We stand behind this product. If you have any issues with your purchase, we will replace the bottle or give you a full refund.
Please note: Some people experience stomach upset when taking fish oil. If this happens, take your supplements with food.
Check with your doctor before taking if you are on a blood thinner.
Want to learn more about supplements? Click the button below to request an appointment. Request an Appointment